Building Simulation & Dynamic Analysis Modelling
At Renaissance Engineering, our in-house design experts, use computer based simulation software to assist architects and engineers, in analysing and recommending innovative, sustainable and cost effective design solutions for buildings and building services systems.
We can provide overall simulation of air, light and heat transfer within buildings.
Our powerful analytical programs can examine the outcomes of different conceptual and material strategies in the design process. Our experts can test different design options, identify best passive solutions, compare low-carbon technologies, and draw conclusions on energy use, CO2 emissions, occupant comfort etc.
Three-dimensional models are constructed & analysed within the Integrated Environmental Solutions (lES) software suite to:
- Predict site-specific environmental conditions
- Analyse dynamic/steady-state heat losses & gains
- Determine very accurate heating and cooling load profiles
- Analyse bulk and micro-airflow movements in a space
- Analyse natural lighting levels of lux and luminance
- Conduct advanced plant simulation
- Analyse solar shading
- Determine rights to light
- Analyse glare from glazing
- Comparison & analysis of design options
- Present 3d graphical data and animations